3. Identify lost sales with In-store Purchase Funnel
- Where do you lose your shopper on the Purchase Funnel? What action do you need to take?
- How do your conversion rates compare to the total store?
- How does your purchase funnel compare across different retailers?
- What proportion of your product sales comes from the different in-store locations and POS?
The Purchase Funnel helps you understand where you lose your shoppers and where you need to intervene. You can diagnose where the issue is and invest in execution levers to convert more shoppers. Do you need to increase visibility, engagement, or the offering? You can gain unique shopper insights by comparing your category’s Purchase Funnel to the store average, department average and across different retailers and stores. By comparing the Purchase Funnels of your product at different in-store locations, you can measure the success of each POS and location.